Cucumber Patio Pizza is a cool, crisp, and refreshing appetizer, snack, or even lunch with creamy ranch spread, cucumbers, shredded carrots, and dill.
Cucumber Patio Pizza
The kids and I had a little picnic today! It was just a simple picnic in our yard, but we still had fun. The best part of our picnic was that the kids downed TONS of veggies! I made a cool, refreshing Patio Pizza with a creamy ranch sauce topped with sliced cucumbers and shredded carrots.
And well, anything that gets my kids to eat lots of vegetables without giving me the face (or the 30 minute argument, which is just a whole different story…) is a win in my book, so I knew I just had to share the recipe.
One of my favorite snacks is Cucumber Sandwiches. They’re so delicious, crisp, and refreshing. I wanted to make an easy family-sized portion, so I turned the dainty appetizers into a Cucumber Patio Pizza!
Cucumber Patio Pizza Recipe
Cucumber Patio Pizza
- 1 tube refrigerated classic pizza crust dough
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 2-3 cucumbers thinly sliced
- 1-2 large carrots shredded
- Additional dill weed
- Lay pizza crust dough out on a large greased rectangular baking sheet. Bake according to package instructions. Cook time may be a bit shorter since you're cooking without toppings. Just be sure to watch it and cook until golden.
- Allow pizza crust to cool.
- While you're waiting, whisk together cream cheese and ranch dressing until smooth.
- Add garlic powder and dill and stir to combine.
- When pizza crust is cooled, spread cream cheese mixture evenly and smoothly over the crust.
- Top with cucumber slices and carrots. Sprinkle a little bit of additional dill on top, if desired.
- Chill the pizza.
- Serve cool.
If you liked this Cucumber Patio Pizza Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.