Have a gourmet, refreshing iced coffee drink on a budget with this quick and easy homemade Iced Mochaccino recipe with scrumptious, decadent coffee and chocolate flavors.
Homemade Iced Mochaccino
Coffee and chocolate. Two of my most favorite. I could probably live on just coffee and chocolate. And with all this hot muggy weather this week, I've needed to make coffee icy cold, chocolatey and refreshing. So I want to share this Iced Mochaccino recipe to all my fellow coffee and chocolate lovers out there in need of a cold, refreshing pick-me-up drink recipe.
I love that I can have a gourmet coffee treat at home for a fraction of the price I would pay in a coffee shop! Who doesn't love saving money?!
Quick tip before you make your iced coffee. To make it extra cold, you can just store some already brewed coffee in a jar in the refrigerator until you feel an iced mochaccino craving coming on. Or you can fill a mason jar about ⅓ up with ice, pour the 1 cup of coffee on top and shake until the ice is melted to make it extra cold, extra fast.
Homemade Iced Mochaccino Recipe
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup ice cream
- While the coffee is still hot add cocoa powder and sugar. Stir until incorporated.
- Pour the milk into the coffee mixture and pour everything into a short glass filled with ice. (TIP: To make it extra cold, pour coffee mixture into a large jar with ice and close the lid- I use a mason jar. Shake until ice is melted and coffee mixture is cooled. Then proceed to pour mixture into the serving cup with more ice.)
- Top with ice cream and/or whipped cream.
- Serve with a spoon and enjoy
Did you like this Iced Mochaccino recipe? Find more on my Breakfast board on Pinterest!
If you liked this Iced Mochaccino recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!