Calling all chocolate lovers! Everyone who loves chocolate will adore this quick and easy Mudslide Shake recipe! Make it in just 10 minutes with 4 ingredients! Yum!
Last Summer I had the delight of working with Marie Callender’s to share some amazing pie-inspired recipes that used pie as an actual ingredient. It was so fun and so good. Pie really shouldn’t be just for the holidays! I wanted to share this super yummy chocolate Mudslide Shake recipe. It is super simple to make with just 4 ingredients.
Take 1 slice of Marie Callender’s chocolate satin pie, still frozen with the crust and chocolate curls removed. Place it in a blender or food processor with 3/4 cup any kind of milk. Blend it together until it’s totally smooth. Drizzle some chocolate sauce on the inside of a glass, pour in the milkshake, and top with whipped cream.
Below I shared the family-friendly version of this Mudslide Shake, but if you want to serve it to grown-ups only and make it a more traditional mudslide, add 1 tablespoon vodka and 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur to each drink.
Top with chocolate curls and enjoy! Don’t forget the straws!
Mudslide Shake Recipe
- 1 slice of Marie Callender’s chocolate satin pie filling frozen, crust and chocolate curls removed
- 3/4 cup milk
- Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped cream
- Cut pie into several smaller chunks (about 4), and place in food processor or blender.
- Add milk to the processor and process until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the inside of a glass.
- Pour milkshake mixture into glass.
- Serve cold topped with whipped cream and chocolate curls.
If you liked this Mudslide Shake recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.