Looking for a fun Summer treat for your next party? This Sand Pudding Recipe is the perfect addition to every Summer gathering that kids and grown-ups will love.
I’m so excited that Summer is here and I can finally share this amazing Sand Pudding Recipe with you. I’ve mentioned this Sand Pudding recipe before in my Cookies and Cream Pudding recipe.
It. Is. Amazing. I mean, of course, it’s a ridiculously adorable treat for kids. Perfect for picnics, barbecues, and cookouts. But also, it’s just plain delicious. Seriously. This Sand Pudding recipe the best pudding recipe I’ve ever had, and I now adapt ALL of my pudding-making so that it’s just like this one.
The best part? This Sand Pudding recipe is still super easy! You can still use instant pudding, just mix in a few delicious (and worth it!) extras.
If you’re making a Sand Pudding recipe for a party, it’s super cute to serve it in a bucket like this one. My kids always think I’m about to serve them a bowl full of sand!
Sand Pudding Recipe
- 1 pkg Vanilla Wafers
- 2- 4 Oreos
- 2 small packages Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter room temperature
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 12 ounce container whipped topping
- Place vanilla wafers and chocolate cookies in a food processor. Process until fine crumbs. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine pudding and milk. Stir and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream together, cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar.
- Add the pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture and beat to combine.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- In a bucket or serving bowl, layer cookie crumbs and pudding alternately, starting and ending with cookie crumbs.
- Serve cool. Store covered in refrigerator
If you liked this Sand Pudding Recipe, you might also like:
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.