Crockpot Overnight Breakfast Casserole is a classic breakfast casserole with eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, and cheese, Great for the holidays and a crowd.
Crockpot Overnight Breakfast Casserole
With the holidays quickly (too quickly!) approaching and schedules getting busier by the minute, I’m sure you’re looking to have one less thing to worry about (or at least I am!). This Crockpot Overnight Breakfast Casserole can be the perfect answer to that request! You just put it in the slow cooker, go to sleep while it’s cooking, and serve it up in the morning!
Crockpot Overnight Breakfast Casserole is a classic breakfast casserole with eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, and cheese. It’s a crowd-pleaser, for sure, and Crockpot Overnight Breakfast Casserole is large enough to feed a crowd!
If you love cheese, feel free to add some extra to the layers to make the Crockpot Overnight Breakfast Casserole extra gooey and delicious.
For more Crockpot Recipes all month long, be sure to check in at our Crocktober Main Page.
Crockpot Overnight Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- 1 (30 oz) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- ½ lb ground sausage (I used Italian sausage), browned and drained
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon sugar
- Grease a large 6 quart slow cooker (or bigger) with cooking spray or butter.
- Layer half the hash browns in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Top with half the sausage, bacon, cheese, onions, green pepper, and red pepper. Repeat layers with the remaining ingredients.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Pour egg mixture over hash brown and cheese layers.
- Cook on low for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
Did you like this Crockpot Overnight Breakfast Casserole recipe? Find more on my Breakfast and Crockpot boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Crockpot Overnight Breakfast Casserole recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.