Make this 5 ingredient quick and easy apple cobbler recipe in just 30 minutes for a delightful, sweet Fall apple treat that will quickly become a family favorite.
Easy Apple Cobbler
Well Summer is officially over for us, with my two youngest starting preschool this week, and while I’ll still be grilling as often as possible until it’s too cold and rainy to pull it off, I now have visions of apples and cinnamon and fall in my head.
I love cooking with apples. They’re so crisp and juicy and delicious, and they always give me a tasty reason to make my house smell like cinnamon. With this Easy Apple Cobbler recipe, you can get your sweet cinnamon apple fix in just 35 minutes, including cooking. Your house smell like cinnamon apple Fall heaven, and your tummy will thank you! Just top with ice cream for a perfect and simple Fall dessert.
Easy Apple Cobbler Recipe
- 1 (9 ounce) small box yellow or golden cake mix
- 1 cup oatmeal (quick oats work fine)
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- ½ cup butter
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, mix cake mix and oatmeal. Set aside.
- In a 9x9 square pan, spread apple pie filling onto the bottom. Sprinkle dry cake mix mixture on top of apple pie filling and spread evenly with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cut butter into thin slices, about ⅛" thick, and place on top of the cake mix.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until bubbly, hot, and cooked through.
- Cool slightly before serving, or serve slightly warm topped with ice cream.
Did you like this Easy Apple Cobbler Recipe? Find more on my Desserts and Falling for Fall boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Easy Apple Cobbler Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.