Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans -Potatoes covered in butter with garlic and rosemary Green beans round out the dish. All roasted to golden perfection.
Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans
I’ve decided to use this week to help you get ready for Turkey Day! We all know the turkey is important, but what really makes the meal is the Thanksgiving side dishes. So each day this week, I’ll post a new Thanksgiving side dish recipe for you, and we’ll finish off the week with a bang with a giant round-up of Thanksgiving side dishes! Yum!
Let’s start off with an easy one- Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans. Hit two birds with one stone with this dish, serving both your potatoes and your veggies! Flavorful and easy to make. Garlic and Herb Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans is also delicious re-heated, so you can make it the day before, and just re-heat in the microwave before serving, freeing up your oven for that wonderful turkey!
Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans Recipe
- 3 pounds red potatoes cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons rosemary minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried parsley flakes mince if fresh
- 1 16 ounce package frozen thin green beans, thawed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place butter, potatoes, garlic, rosemary, and parsley in a large mixing bowl. Toss to fully coat potatoes in butter and spices.
- Place coated potatoes on a cookie sheet and bake in a 400° oven for 30 minutes. (Line cookie sheet with foil for a mess-free clean-up)
- Take potatoes out of the oven. Place green beans on the cookie sheet with the potatoes, and stir to incorporate.
- Place cookie sheet back in the oven for another 15-30 minutes, until potatoes are cooked all the way through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
If you liked this Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes Recipe, you might also like
Browse All Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.