Sweet flavors of maple and pumpkin combine with spicy cinnamon and pumpkin spice in this Maple Pumpkin Pie for an unforgettable holiday dessert!
Maple Pumpkin Pie
Starting to plan your meal for Thanksgiving this year? Or are you already done planning?! (Please tell me I’m not the only one procrastinating this year!) Well, you better open a dessert spot for this amazing Maple Pumpkin Pie!
Sweet maple and pumpkin come together with spicy cinnamon and pumpkin spice to make this Maple Pumpkin Pie truly amazing and unforgettable!
New to the pie-making scene? Here are some helpful Pie Making Resources to make sure all your pies come out perfect and delicious!
- Easy No Fail Pie Crust Recipe – this easy pie crust recipe comes out perfect Every. Time. It’s my grandma’s recipe, and it’s never failed me yet!
- Rolling Out Pie Crust Tutorial – If rolling out your own homemade pie crust makes you nervous, stop right now! This easy step-by-step tutorial will tell you exactly what to do for a perfect pie crust!
- Pretty Ways to Finish Pie Crust Edges – There are so many ways to finish pie crust once you’re done rolling it out to make a truly special pie. Try some of these easy and fun ones this year!
- Must Have Pie Making Supplies – If you love pies, you need these tools so you can make them all the time at home!
Maple Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 1 unbaked pie shell Try this Easy No Fail Pie Crust recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- Chopped pecans
- Whipped Cream
Roll out pie crust and place into pie dish.
In a large mixing bowl, add remaining ingredients and beat together until smooth.
Pour mixture into crust.
Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350° and bake for an additional 45-50 minutes, until crust is golden brown and top of pie is set. If you find your crust is browning too quickly, cover edges with foil.
When Maple Pumpkin Pie is done baking, allow to cool for 1 hour, then refrigerate until set.
Serve pie topped with chopped pecans and whipped cream.
If you liked this Maple Pumpkin Pie Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.