Free Printable Gummy Bear Valentines that are easy to put together and perfect for kids to hand out at their school Valentine’s Day party.
Printable Gummy Bear Valentines
As promised, here’s the third set of free printable Valentines that I’ll be sharing this year. I mentioned in my other printable Valentines that I let the kids choose their favorite treat and designed the Valentines using it. (The first two I shared were Gummy Worm Valentines and Ring Pop Valentines, if you want to check those out too. They’re also totally free!) This last set is designed for gummy bears!
This Printable Gummy Bear Valentines set is the only one that I made in two different sizes, and here’s why. When I was hunting Amazon, I found pre-packaged gummy bears that I thought would be perfect to bring to school. So my original design was the smaller set that fits on top of the little gummy bear packages. Then I thought, Hey! Not everyone is as religious about Amazon as you! Maybe they just want to grab a plain old bag of gummy bears at Wal-Mart! And then I made the second set that fits right on top of snack baggies, if you want to go that route.
So let’s get to it. Directions for assembling your free Printable Gummy Bear Valentines are below, and directions for downloading the printables are at the very bottom of the post.
Printable Gummy Bear Valentines Directions
What You Need:
- Gummy Bears (HERE are the pre-packaged ones, or you can just grab a regular bag of gummy bears)
- Printable Gummy Bear Valentines download (below)
- Cardstock or white computer paper
- Snack baggies (If you’re using a regular bag of gummy bears)
- Stapler and staples
1. Download and print your free Printable Gummy Bear Valentines (see bottom of post) onto white cardstock or computer paper. There are two different valentine designs for each size and 8 valentines per page for the small valentines and 2 per page for the large valentines.
2. Cut out Gummy Bear Valentines on the lines. Be sure NOT to cut on the center line for folding.
3. Fill out the “To” and “From” on each valentine, and fold it in half on the line.
4. If using a regular bag of gummy bears, fill desired number of snack baggies with gummy bears and seal bag.
5. Place a valentine on top of a gummy bear package or baggy so that package is between the 2 halves of the valentine. Staple the whole thing shut. Repeat for remaining valentines.
Have fun with your FREE Printable Gummy Bear Valentines!
GET YOUR FREE PRINTABLE GUMMY BEAR VALENTINES NOW!
You can get your Printable Gummy Bear Valentines FOR FREE by filling out the form below! Your Printable Gummy Bear Valentines will be sent to the email you provide. It will be in PDF format, so make sure you have a PDF reader on your device to view.
Please make sure you check your spam folder if you don’t see it! The email should be immediate, but sometimes we run into glitches. If you haven’t received your printable pack after an hour or 2, feel free to email me, and I will send it over to you.
These Printable Gummy Bear Valentines are copyrighted and for PERSONAL USE ONLY, not to be redistributed. Feel free to send your friends over to get their own copies, though!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
If you liked these free Gummy Bear Valentines Printables, you might also like