Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich with creamy ice cream sandwiched between two cinnamon-sugar snickerdoodles, finished off with fun, colorful sprinkles! Perfect summer treat!
Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich
I’ve got a fun and delicious summer-time treat for you today! Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich! These are super easy! You just need a batch of Snickerdoodles (You can try my yummy Snickerdoodle recipe here!), some ice cream, and of course, some fun and colorful sprinkles!
With this Snickerdoodle Ice Cream sandwich, you get a hint of cinnamon sugar with your ice cream, and it’s oh-so-good. We used vanilla ice cream for our Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich, but I think any flavor would work. Chocolate would definitely be tasty, and dulce de leche…. Mmmm… That would be fabulous! Creamy caramel with a hint of cinnamon-sugar…. I can’t even!
Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe
- 2 Snickerdoodles, completely cooled
- 1 scoop of ice cream, any flavor (about ¼ cup)
- Start by placing some sprinkles in a bowl big enough to dunk the cookies in.
- Take one of the snickerdoodles, and add the scoop of ice cream in the middle of the bottom part of the cookie (The side that was touching the baking sheet when baked)
- Place the other snickerdoodle on top, and gently squeeze the sandwich together until the ice cream is sticking outside of the cookies just a little bit. You can smooth or spread the ice cream with your fingers, if necessary.
- Roll the edges of the Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich in the bowl of sprinkles until the visible ice cream is totally covered.
- Serve immediately or place immediately in the freezer until ready to serve
If you liked this Snickerdoodle Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe you might also like:
Browse More Dessert Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.