Tender, creamy Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops can be prepped in 5 minutes and make a dinner the whole family will love!
Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops
If you are looking for a ridiculously simple dinner recipe that the whole family will gobble up, here it is! These Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops can be prepped in just 5 minutes, and they come out so tender, creamy, and savory.
These pork chops are an easy affordable meal that everyone will love.
What Kind of Pork Chops Should I Use?
I recommend using bone-in thick-cut (about 1/2 inch) pork chops in this recipe. The bone helps to keep the meat juicier, and the thicker cut ensure they don’t cook too quickly.
You can use boneless pork chops if that’s what you have on hand, but they may be slightly less juicy.
Do I Have to Use “Cream of” Soup?
This recipe was made with ease in mind, which is why I opted to go with the soup. Quick and easy!
But no, you don’t have to. You can use 1 1/3 cup sour cream whisked with 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 1 teaspoon onion powder, 1 teaspoon parsley flakes, and 1/2 teaspoon celery seed with salt and pepper to taste.
Another alternative is to use the sour cream and cornstarch but add in a little bouillon (enough for 2 cups water. It should say on the label)
What to Serve with Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops
I love serving these with buttered egg noodles or rice to soak up the extra gravy and a simple side vegetable. Frozen steam vegetables are great in a rush!
These pork chops also go well with classic mashed potatoes.
More Easy Recipes You’ll Love
- Mississippi Pot Roast – the easiest and yummiest roast you will ever eat, made in the slow cooker.
- Bacon Swiss Pork Chops – quick and easy, topped with bacon and Swiss cheese.
- Cheesy Italian Pork Chops – Baked pork chops seasoned with Italian seasoning and topped with cheese.
- Easy Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork – super simple family favorite with just a few ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff – simple, creamy stroganoff, cooked right in the Crock Pot.
Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops
- 4 thick cut pork chops (about 2 pounds total)
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10 ounces)
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- In the bottom of the slow cooker, mix together soup, cream of chicken, milk, and pepper. Stir until smooth.
- Place pork chops in the bottom of the slow cooker. Spoon sauce mixture over top to fully coat.
- Cook on Low for 4-6 hours, until fork tender and cooked through.
- Thick-cut, bone-in pork chops are recommended for this recipe.
- This recipe also works well with chicken breasts or thighs. The cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the meat. (up to 8 hours)
- You can use a different cream soup if that’s what you have on hand. Cream of mushroom works great in this recipe.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of fresh chopped parsley.
- For a thicker gravy, mix 2 tablespoons cornstarch with 2 tablespoons water. After cooking, add cornstarch mixture to gravy, and stir to combine.
- For a thinner sauce, add 1/2 cup milk to the gravy.
- Storage: Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Freezer Directions: To freeze, prepare pork chops in a bowl instead of the slow cooker. Transfer to a freezer bag before cooking. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before cooking.
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!