Easy Pear Cake Recipe – Very rich and moist pear cake that’s super simple to whip up, all in one bowl with just a whisk.
Easy Pear Cake
This Easy Pear Cake recipe is probably one of the simplest cakes to make. It’s a very rich and moist cake with a delightful caramel-like topping. Seriously, all you have to do is mix up these ingredients and throw this easy pear cake in the oven, and you’ll have a delicious, guest-worthy dessert.
Easy Pear Cake Recipe
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2-3 cans sliced pears drained
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- In a large mixing bowl, add ingredients one at a time in the order listed above. Stir after each ingredient addition. I used a whisk, but a rubber spatula or plain old spoon would work just as well.
- Pour batter into a greased 9"x13" baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes and remove.
- In a saucepan, mix all of the topping ingredients. Bring to a boil for 3 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Pour topping mixture over cake evenly.
- Place cake back in the 350° oven for an additional 5 minutes.
If you liked this Easy Pear Cake Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.