Light and creamy marshmallow and decadently sweet caramel swirl together to make this Homemade Caramel Marshmallow Coffee Creamer perfect for your next cup of coffee.
Homemade Caramel Marshmallow Coffee Creamer
So happy to share what has become our monthly tradition – a new homemade coffee creamer recipe! So my thought this month was that I take two of my absolute most favoritest coffee creamer recipes so far and combine them into one amazing decadent coffee creamer concoction.
And, not to sing my own praises, I am certainly glad I did because this Homemade Caramel Marshmallow Coffee Creamer is one from a sweets-lover’s dreams. Light and creamy vanilla marshmallow and decadently sweet caramel swirling around in your coffee. It’s heaven. And you can make your own in just 10 minutes!
Homemade Caramel Marshmallow Coffee Creamer Recipe
- 1½ cups half and half
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 (7.5 ounce) container marshmallow cream
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel topping
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, heat your cream and milk over medium-high heat.
- When the milk mixture is hot, but not boiling, add your sugar and stir to combine.
- Add the marshmallow creme, a little at a time, whisking to combine until smooth and creamy.
- When marshmallow is combined, add the caramel topping, stirring until combined.
- Remove mixture from heat and add in the vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a container, and refrigerate until you are ready to use it. This can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.
This recipe makes about 4 cups total. The nutrition information is for one 2 tablespoon serving.
Did you like this Homemade Caramel Coffee Creamer recipe? Find more on my In the Kitchen and Breakfast boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Homemade Caramel Coffee Creamer Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.