Smooth, creamy, and sweet Homemade Caramel Coffee Creamer in your hot morning coffee is the perfect way to start the day!
Homemade Caramel Coffee Creamer
I’m back again with another Homemade Coffee Creamer recipe to fuel my addiction. This time Homemade Caramel Coffee Creamer! I know I say this every time, but it’s my new favorite.
Just imagine your hot morning coffee with smooth, creamy, sweet homemade caramel coffee creamer. It’s how every day should start! When I need an even bigger pick me up, I like to top off my sweet caramel coffee treat with a little dollop of whipped cream. When my kids see me whip out the whipped cream, they now ask “Mommy, are you having a bad day?” (which is better than their previous Mommy, you’re crabby today. You need more coffee. So I’ll take it!)
Well, I was having a bad day, children, but my yummy coffee treat with Homemade Caramel Coffee Creamer is just the pick-me-up I needed!
Let me know what you think in the comments! And if you have any ideas for new Homemade Coffee Creamers, be sure to let me know!
Homemade Caramel Coffee Creamer Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel topping
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, heat your cream and milk over medium-high heat.
- When the milk mixture is hot, but not boiling, add your sugar and stir to combine.
- Add the caramel, and whisk to combine until smooth and creamy.
- Remove mixture from heat and add in the vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a container, and refrigerate until you are ready to use it. This can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.
1 serving in the nutrition information is 2 tablespoons.
Makes about 4 cups.
If you liked this Homemade Caramel Coffee Creamer recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.