Make your own Homemade Irish Cream Coffee Creamer in just 20 minutes that tastes even more amazing than your favorite from the store.
Homemade Irish Cream Coffee Creamer
I’ve been meaning to make some Homemade Irish Cream Coffee Creamer for a while now. After all, it’s Mr. Gracious’ favorite. But I just honestly had no idea what flavors to combine. Finally after some research, some experiments, and some taste-testing from Mr. Gracious, I’m pretty sure I’ve got it!
Making your own homemade coffee creamer is a great way to save money, and this recipe only takes 20 minutes, so you don’t even have to give up your time to save that money!
Homemade Irish Cream Coffee Creamer Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half or cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- Place cocoa powder and coffee granules in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, add milk and half-and-half and heat to steaming.
- Add sugar to milk mixture, and stir to combine. Return mixture to steaming but NOT boiling.
- When mixture is hot, remove from heat. Add vanilla extract and almond extract and stir to combine.
- Pour hot mixture into bowl with cocoa powder. Whisk to combine.
- Transfer to a container with lid. Store in refrigerator, and shake before use.
Makes about 4 cups
If you liked this Homemade Irish Cream Coffee Creamer recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.