Even more Toddler Snack Ideas! Over 40 MORE Toddler Snack Ideas, that are easy, fun, and healthy, and also great snacks for preschoolers and kids.
More Toddler Snack Ideas
A few months back, I posted some Toddler Snack Ideas as inspiration for moms at snack time. It was quite a hit! I'm both surprised (and, honestly, glad) that there are lots of moms like me out there, trying to dig ourselves out of the snack-time rut! I admit that even I go back to reference that toddler snack ideas post when I need a new snack idea for the kids!
So to help my fellow moms in need (... and... ahem, myself...) I've gathered up even more toddler snack ideas! Of course these recipes still work brilliantly for preschoolers and big kids too!
To get the full recipe, just click on the corresponding link!
48 Toddler Snack Ideas
1. Bagel Bites and Veggie Parrot from Spaceships and Laser Beams
2. Apple Cars from Three Different Directions
3. Apple Sandwiches from Thrifty Jinxy
4. Ants on a Log from Cincy Shopper
5. Chocolate Dipped Kiwi Pops from Thrifty Jinxy
6. Butterfly Clothespin Snack from The Nerd's Wife
7. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Strawberry Frozen Greek Yogurt Bites from Two Healthy Kitchens
8. Brown Bag Popcorn from Snappy Gourmet
9. Fruity Pebbles Apple Peanut Butter Stackers from Three Different Directions
10. Easy Cheesy Tortilla Roll Ups from For the Love of Food
11. Frozen Yogurt Pops from Sweep Tight
12. Chocolate Yogurt Fruit Dip from Baby to Boomer
13. Grapes and Greek Yogurt Parfaits (and cones) from Sweep Tight
14. Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Apple Slices from How to Have it All
15. Sour Patch Grapes from Spend with Pennies
16. Gluten Free Protein Bites from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
17. Homemade Uncrustables from Mission to Save
18. Homemade Applesauce from Mission to Save
19. Homemade Cheez-Its from Spend with Pennies
20. Peach Yogurt Freezer Pops from Baby to Boomer
21. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Snacks from Moms & Crafters
22. Monster Fruit Cups from Spaceships and Laser Beams
23. Homemade Maple Pecan Granola from Mission to Save
24. Fruit Caterpillar from A Cedar Spoon
25. Frozen Olaf Cheese Sticks from Mission to Save
26. No-Bake Oatmeal Fruit Cookies from Food Done Light
27. Nutella Dipped Graham Crackers with Flaxseed from Three Different Directions
28. No-Bake Coconut Cranberry Energy Bites from A Cedar Spoon
29. Easy Pepperoni Bread from Two Healthy Kitchens
30. Peanut Butter and Banana Bear Sandwich from The Jenny Evolution
31. Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars from How to Have it All
32. Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Bites from A Cedar Spoon
33. Easy Pizza Twists from Spend with Pennies
34. Pizza Snack Bites from Spend with Pennies
35. Pizza Kabobs from Mama of 3 Munchkins
36. Slimy Snail Snacks from Two Kids and a Coupon
37. Healthy Yogurt Parfait from Two Healthy Kitchens
38. Ambrosia Fruit Fluff from For the Love of Food
39. Apple Turtles from Spaceships and Laser Beams
40. Snowman Waffle Pops from Three Different Directions
41. Homemade Potato Chips in the Microwave from Practical Mommy
42. Zucchini Bread Muffins from Mission to Save
43. Flower Pepper Eggs from The Jenny Evolution
44. Pear Muffins from Our Family World
45. Grilled Cheese Bites from Penny Pincher Jenny
46. Broccoli Cheese Soup Poppers from For the Love of Food
47. Frozen Chocolate Banana Bites from ABC Creative Learning
48. Easy Chicken & Vegetable Muffins from Our Family World
If you liked these 48 Toddler Snack Ideas, you might also like:
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.