Soft, chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect cookies for Fall with gooey chocolate chips and your favorite pumpkin spice!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are just a must-have recipe for Fall. And pumpkin-lovers. I mean, you have to have a go-to chocolate chip cookies recipe year-round. And it’s mandatory #pumpkinseason, so. You pretty much have to make this chewy, soft, and gooey Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are very easy to make. If you can make normal chocolate chip cookies, these are about the same difficulty. And they are-so-worth-it.
To make your own Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, grab a medium mixing bowl and combine dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk to combine, then set aside. In a separate large mixing bowl, add butter, sugar, egg, pumpkin puree, and vanilla. Beat together until fully combined and smooth. Add half the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Then add the other half and stir again. Fold in chocolate chips. Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough onto a lightly greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake in a 350° oven for about 10 minutes until edges are very lightly browned. Press extra chocolate chips lightly into the tops of the cookies while they’re still hot. Then allow to sit for 2 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Enjoy warm with a nice big pumpkin spice latte!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips plus an extra handful to place on top of cookies if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, add butter, sugar, egg, pumpkin puree and vanilla. Beat until mixed well.
- Add half of the flour mixture and beat just until mixed in. Scrape down sides of the bowl and add additional flour and beat until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon rounded teaspoon sized dough onto an ungreased baking sheet 2" apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Press extra chocolate chips gently into the tops while still hot. Allow to sit for 2 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
If you like this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.