Creamy, smooth, and rich Pumpkin Pudding recipe is easy to make in just 15 minutes and highly addictive. Top with granola, whipped cream, pecans, or caramel. Or all of the above!
I can pretty much guarantee that this is the best Pumpkin Pudding recipe out there. And I know that because I’ve adapted it from the all-time best original pudding recipe out there. It. Is. Fantastic. And before you get nervous, it’s actually just an adapted box pudding recipe.
That’s right. This pumpkin pudding is made with a box pudding base and some extras that take it from average to gotta-have-more! It’s nice and thick with a swirl of cream cheese that goes perfectly with the pumpkin. Top your Pumpkin Pudding with some cinnamon granola or some chopped pecans and caramel. Oh. My. Yum.
To make your own Pumpkin Pudding, simply combine your 2 packages instant pudding with the milk in a small mixing bowl, and set aside. Then in a separate large mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese, butter, pumpkin, powdered sugar, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon until smooth. Add pudding mixture to the large bowl and beat again until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. And you’re done! Store covered in the refrigerator until you’re ready to eat. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Pudding Recipe
- 2 small packages Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter room temperature
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 12 ounce container whipped topping
- Extra whipped cream for serving
- In a small bowl, combine pudding and milk. Stir and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream together, cream cheese, butter, pumpkin, powdered sugar, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon.
- Add the pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture and beat to combine.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Store covered in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve cool topped with whipped cream
If you liked this Pumpkin Pudding Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.