Crockpot Sloppy Joes- An easy fix-it-and-leave-it slow cooker recipe for classic Sloppy Joes. Just prep ingredients, turn on your slow cooker for a stress-free dinner!
CrockPot Sloppy Joes
Grilling season is winding down (at least here in the Midwest), and it’s about time to break out those Crockpots! Start the season off right with these delicious, homemade Crockpot Sloppy Joes. These are way better than your average canned sloppy joes and so easy to make! I assure you, this will be your new go-to crockpot sloppy joe recipe!
This meal is also freezer friendly. If you’re freezing, just prep your ingredients, brown the ground beef, and add everything to a freezer bag. Thaw and add to the crockpot when you’re ready to eat.
Crockpot Sloppy Joes Recipe
- 3 lbs of ground beef
- ½ a bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1 (14 oz) can of diced tomatoes
- ½ cup ketchup
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- hamburger buns
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain. Add to Crockpot.
- Add your remaining ingredients to the crockpot. Stir to combine everything.
- Cook on low for approximately 6 hours, until the vegetables are soft and all the flavors have meshed together.
- Serve warm on buns.
Did you like this Crockpot Sloppy Joes Recipe? Find more on my Crockpot and Dinner Ideas boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Crockpot Sloppy Joes Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.