A simple and delicious easy Slow Cooker Meatloaf recipe using a juicy, classic meatloaf recipe and cooked in the Crock Pot.
Slow Cooker Meatloaf
One of our favorite family dinners is meatloaf. My kids love it. My husband loves it. I love it. (You can check out our favorite meatloaf recipe here. Seriously delicious.). It’s one of those rare no-fight dinners for us that just makes my day. The one downside to meatloaf is that it requires me to prep it during witching hour and homework help, and that’s just all kinds of nightmare-ish things happening. I wanted to know IF and how to cook a meatloaf in a Crockpot because that would just solve all of my problems. You can prep it in the morning, or even as late as lunch time, and it will be ready for dinner, with no crazy prep work during the horrible afternoon witching hours.
This Slow Cooker Meatloaf recipe actually uses our classic favorite family meatloaf recipe. The only difference is that you cook it in the slow cooker. So simple! So yummy!
Slow Cooker Meatloaf Recipe
Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 of a large onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped (or 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes)
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme chopped (or 1 teaspoon ground thyme)
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Saute onions and garlic until onions are tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in parsley and thyme and saute for an additional 2 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Combine beef, eggs, bread crumbs, ketchup, Worcestershire, pepper, and cooled veggies.
- Place mixture in lined crock and spread evenly.
- Cook on low for 3-5 hours, or until cooked through (meat thermometer reaches 160°
- Drain excess grease, and let your meatloaf set for 5 minutes before slicing.
If you liked this Slow Cooker Meatloaf recipe, you might also like
See More Crockpot Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.