Hawaiian Grilled Cheese Sandwich is the perfect combination of sweet pineapple, salty ham, and gooey cheese. A fun and delicious twist on an American classic.
Hawaiian Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
One of our favorite meals to make is these Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers, but sometimes you want that sweet cheesy goodness without all the work. That’s where these Hawaiian Grilled Cheese Sandwiches come in. They’re a super easy meal or snack that requires very little effort to put together. A Hawaiian Grilled Cheese Sandwich is the perfect combination or sweet pineapple and gooey salty cheese.
Hawaiian Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
- 2 slices of bread
- 3 pieces thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 slice of pineapple, peeled and cored (You can use canned too!)
- 1 slice of Muenster or Swiss Cheese
- 1 slice of American Cheese
- 1-3 tablespoons butter
- Heat a skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Butter both slices of bread on both sides.
- Place your Muenster or Swiss on one slice of bread and top with ham. Then add your pineapple slice, and then your American cheese slice. Top with your other slice of bread.
- Place sandwich in the hot skillet. Cook on each side until golden brown.
Did you like this Hawaiian Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe? Find more on our Dinner Ideas, Salads & Side Dishes, and Soup boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Hawaiian Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.