Caramel adds an extra hint of sweet to the classic pumpkin spice Fall flavor. Add this Homemade Pumpkin Caramel Coffee Creamer to your coffee for a perfect treat on a brisk Fall day.
Pumpkin Caramel Coffee Creamer
Yesterday I was talking about being excited about all the flavors of Fall and I shared a tasty maple recipe. But today I’m moving on to the official flavor of Fall. Pumpkin! It’s my first pumpkin recipe of the year! But don’t worry, I’m planning on sharing lots more this year.
So first up, we have a delicious warm and sweet Homemade Pumpkin Caramel Coffee Creamer. Perfect for a brisk Fall morning and so yummy that you won’t want to give it up at the end of the season. I love caramel anything and pumpkin anything and then when you combine them together in a warm, steamy coffee. Mmm. It’s just the very essence of Fall. Love it.
Pumpkin Caramel Coffee Creamer Recipe
Homemade Pumpkin Caramel Coffee Creamer
- 1½ cups half and half
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 12 ounce jar caramel topping
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, heat your cream and milk over medium-high heat.
- When the milk mixture is hot, but not boiling, add your sugar and stir to combine.
- Add the caramel, and whisk to combine until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice until fully combined.
- Remove mixture from heat and add in the vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a container, and refrigerate until you are ready to use it. This can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.
If you liked this Homemade Pumpkin Caramel Coffee Creamer Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.