This Cheeseburger Biscuit Bake recipe is a delicious 30 minute recipe with ground beef and lots of cheese that’s sure to be an instant family favorite.
Cheeseburger Biscuit Bake
This recipe makes me feel like I’m stepping back into my childhood. All my favorite flavors, like biscuits and gravy, cheeseburger-style.
This Cheeseburger Biscuit Bake is a 30 minute meal. Super easy to get on the table in a hurry, and yummy enough to be a hit. Basically all you have to do is brown the ground beef with the onions and drain. Mix in the the tomato sauce and ketchup, and add salt and pepper to taste. Dump the whole mixture in a 9″x9″ baking dish. Sprinkle the cheese on top (for the CHEESEburger. Yum!). Then place the biscuits on top.
If you want it to look pretty, melt 2 tablespoons of butter to brush on top of the biscuits and sprinkle with garlic salt and dried parsley. It’s all about the garnish for these simple, homey casseroles!
Bake for about 12 minutes, and serve with lettuce, tomatoes, and raw onions (and french fries too!) for a deconstructed cheeseburger look! Make sure everyone gets a biscuit-bun!
Cheeseburger Biscuit Bake Recipe
- 1 tube buttermilk biscuits with 8 biscuits
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Garlic salt and dried parsley for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef with sliced onion. Drain and return to skillet.
- Add tomato sauce, ketchup, and salt and pepper to skillet.
- Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and continue simmering for 10 minutes.
- Pour half of the ground beef mixture into a 9"x9" baking dish. Top with 1 cup shredded cheese. Repeat for remaining layers.
- Open biscuit package and place biscuits around the outside edge of the dish.
- Brush melted butter onto biscuits with a pastry brush. Sprinkle on garlic salt and parsley for garnish.
- Bake in a 350° oven for about 12-15 minutes until biscuits are golden on top.
Did you like this Cheeseburger Biscuit Bake Recipe? Find more on my Dinner Ideas board on Pinterest!
If you liked this Cheeseburger Biscuit Bake Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.