This Banana Cream Cheesecake recipe is a creamy, sweet no bake twist on a classic banana cream pie with layers of pudding, ripe bananas, and cheesecake, all in a graham cracker crust.
Banana Cream Cheesecake
I LOVE banana cream pie. In fact, when my grandma came to visit me after my first baby was born, I begged her to make her delicious banana cream pie during her stay. It was amazing, as always. So I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about this creamy, banana recipe.
I'm not really sure if this is considered a Fall pie, but I wanted to share it anyway. I mean it's absolutely delicious, and will definitely be a hit no matter when you make it. So we'll just call it an anytime-pie so we can eat it whenever, wherever, even the holidays.
This (almost) no bake Banana Cream Cheesecake is filled with classic banana cream pie ingredients, like pudding and ripe bananas, and now we've added even more yummy with layers of no bake cheesecake, all inside a simple but tasty graham cracker crust.
Banana Cream Cheesecake Recipe
Banana Cream Cheesecake
- 3-4 ripe bananas thinly sliced
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 8 ounce tub whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 3.4 ounce package instant vanilla or banana pudding
- 1 ¾ cup cold milk
For the Crust
- 1.5-2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter melted
- In a medium mixing bowl, add crust ingredients, and stir until combined.
- Pour graham cracker mixture into a 9" pie dish. Use a flat-bottomed glass or cup to push down evenly in the dish.
- Bake at 350 for 5-7 minutes. Then set aside to cool completely.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add pudding and milk. Whisk for 2 minutes, then let stand. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add cream cheese and sugar and beat until smooth.
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping. Set aside.
- Arrange half of the banana slices on the cooled crust. Then layer as follows: Spread all of the cream cheese mixture on the bananas. Then spread half of the pudding mixture, the remaining bananas, and finally the remaining half of the pudding mixture.
- Chill for 1-2 hours until set in the middle.
- Top with the remaining whipped topping.
- Serve cool.
Did you like this Banana Cream Cheesecake recipe? Find more on my Desserts board on Pinterest!
If you liked this Banana Cream Cheesecake recipe, you might also like
See More Pie Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.