Crockpot Peach Cobbler with warm spiced peaches and a simple, sweet cobbler, topped with a crunch cinnamon-sugar topping. Top with ice cream for an amazing dessert.
Crockpot Peach Cobbler
Peach Cobbler is one of my favorite desserts. Favorite to make, favorite to serve, and favorite to eat! I make peach cobbler for most family gatherings because it’s simple, but always delicious. I wanted to make a crockpot version to make it even more simple. You can put this Crockpot Peach Cobbler in before you make dinner, let it it cook, and it’ll be ready by the time you’re ready for dessert.
This Crockpot Peach Cobbler is absolutely delicious with cinnamon-spiced peaches and a simple sweet cobbler with a crunchy cinnamon-sugar topping. I love to top my Crockpot Peach Cobbler with ice cream. The cold creaminess of the ice cream is a perfect balance to the warm cinnamon spiced cobbler. If you’d rather make a traditional Southern Peach Cobbler in the oven, be sure to check out my recipe!
For more Crockpot recipes all month long, be sure to visit the Crocktober Main Page!
Crockpot Peach Cobbler Recipe
Crockpot Peach Cobbler
For the peaches
- 8-12 medium ripe peaches peeled, pitted, and sliced (or 2-3 cans of sliced peaches, drained)
- 1 stick of butter melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons flour
For the cobbler
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
For the topping
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and flour.
- Toss peaches in the bowl and toss to fully coat the peaches in the mixture.
- Pour your melted butter and lemon juice in a lightly greased crockpot.
- Dump your peach mixture over the butter. Turn crockpot on HIGH, cover and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the brown sugar, sugar, flour, and baking powder for the cobbler.
- Add milk and vanilla to the flour mixture and whisk until just combined.
- Pour cobbler batter over peaches in the slow cooker. Re-cover.
- In a separate small bowl, mix 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar with 1 T cinnamon.
- Sprinkle cinnamon mixture over cobbler in the slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 1/2-3 hours, or until cobbler is set.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm, topped with ice cream, if desired.
If you liked this Crockpot Peach Cobbler recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.