These fun Funfetti Pancakes Poppers are a super easy breakfast recipe that the kids will love. Perfect for even week day mornings or on the go!
Funfetti Pancake Poppers
Pancakes are already amazing, right? But this simple and fun Funfetti Pancake Poppers version just makes them that much more amazing. I love love LOVE that you can bake these pancake poppers right in the oven! Makes it so much easier! You can whip up the batter, pop them in the oven, and by the time you're done brewing the coffee, breakfast will be ready to go!
Use a mini muffin pan to bake your pancake poppers quickly in the oven. Just scoop the batter into the tins with a spoon. I use a metal mini muffin pan like this one, but you could also use a silicone mini muffin pan so that you can just pop them right out.
You can also go lots of ways with toppings for these Funfetti Pancake Poppers. You can serve syrup on top like traditional pancakes or on the side for dipping. They're delicious plain too (especially with that vanilla coffee creamer. That's Mr. Gracious' amazing pancake trick. His are always delicious and fluffy. Don't tell him I gave away his trade secret!), so for less mess you can leave them bare for on-the-go. You can even toss them together with some berries, yogurt, or whipped cream for a simple parfait.
However you serve these Funfetti Pancake Poppers, your kids will them! (And you will too! Seriously, who doesn't love funfetti?!)
Funfetti Pancake Poppers Recipe
Funfetti Pancake Poppers
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 ½ cups vanilla coffee creamer
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup colorful sprinkles
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- Melt the butter in microwave for 30 seconds, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and sugar.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together vanilla coffee creamer and egg together.
- Create a well in the center of the flour mixture.
- Pour the melted butter and milk mixture into the well.
- Whisk everything together until just combined. It will be slightly thick and lumpy, but should be well incorporated.
- Fold in the sprinkles
- Pour the batter into a lightly greased mini muffin tin.
- Bake in a 400° oven for 10-12 minutes, or until golden on top and cooked through (you can check like you would check a cupcake with a toothpick).
- Remove from oven, and from the cupcake tin.
- Serve warm with maple syrup for dipping
Did you like this Funfetti Pancake Poppers Recipe? Find more on my Breakfast board on Pinterest!
If you liked this Funfetti Pancake Poppers recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.