These Gift Ideas for the Baker are perfect gifts for the sweets-lover in your life. From pretty to practical, these Baker gift ideas will make them smile.
Gift Ideas for the Baker
Coming up with gift ideas for the baker in your life can be a little difficult. You never know what they already have, and if you're not a baker yourself, how do you know which gadget works best? Well, fret no more. These 31 Gift Ideas for the Baker are perfect for your sweets-loving friend and will be the star of their holiday.
- Be sure to check out our FREE Christmas Gift Planner Printable to help you stay organized and keep track of all of your gifts this season!
Baker Gift Guide - 31 Gift Ideas for the Baker
1. Now Designs Aqua Cake Stand - This retro cake stand will spruce up your dessert table! Also available in white.
2. Allen Design Studios Vintage Red Mixer Kitchen Wall Clock - This awesome clock is definitely on my own wish list this year! I just love it!
3. Springform Pans Set of 3 - Springform pans are a baking necessity and these ones come in vibrant, fun colors.
4. Globally Good® Silicone Baking Cups - Fun, versatile, and easy to use, silicone cupcake liners are great to have in the kitchen.
5. Cookie Jars - Give them a pretty place to keep their delicious baked goods, like these cookie jars! Pictured: Hammered Décor Copper Cookie Jar (left) and Turquoise Vintage Ceramic Cookie Jar (right)
6. VonShef Snap and Stack Cupcake Storage Carrier 2 Tier - Share the cupcake love with this cupcake carrier. We use it for bringing cupcakes to school and parties, all the time!
7. AmeriColor Student Soft Gel Paste Food Color - This 12-pack of gel food coloring will allow you to color baked goods and frosting whatever color your heart desires.
8. Wilton Large Folding Cake Leveler - A simple cake leveler can take your cakes from good to gorgeous.
9. 5 Tiered Tower White Cupcake Holder Stand - Display your beautiful cupcake creations with this cupcake stand.
10. Cupcake Christmas Ornaments - Even the Christmas tree can look yummy with these beautiful cupcake Christmas tree ornaments. Pictured: Tasty Tannenbaum Christmas Cupcake Ornament (left) and Kurt Adler 2" Cupcake Ornament Set of 6 (right)
11. Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract - A baker can never have too much vanilla! And this high quality bourbon vanilla is truly the king.
12. KitchenAid 6 Qt. Professional 600 Series Stand Mixer- Empire Red - No kitchen is complete without a Kitchenaid stand mixer!
13. Fizzy Baker Bath Cupcake - Relax in the tub with this baker's dream cupcake bath bomb.
14. Good Cook 9 Inch Ceramic Pie Plate Red - This red ceramic pie dish will make your pies look even more gorgeous and delicious
15. Colorful Sugar Sprinkles Coasters - A fun and bright way to decorate a table.
16. I Love You More Than Cupcakes Wall Decor - And that's a true compliment for a baker!
17. Hyzrz Cute Red Cotton Flirty Womens Retro Apron with Pockets - Bake in style and keep your clothes clean with a pretty, flirty apron.
18. Sterilite Cake Saver - A cake saver is a great way to keep a cake fresh or easily transport it to its final destination.
19. DCI Cupcake Yummy Pillow - Snuggle up with your favorite baked good with this fun cupcake pillow
20. Baker's Scented Jewelry - Keep yummy, pretty baked goods with you no matter where you are with these gorgeous, scented baked goods necklaces. Pictured: Tiny Hands Women's Scented Red Velvet Cupcake Necklace (left) and Tiny Hands Women's Scented Raspberry French Macaron Necklace (right)
21. R&M Snowflake Cookie Cutters, Set of 5 - A pretty set of winter snowflake cookie cutters
22. Donut Making Supplies - Don't forget about baked goods for breakfast, like these donut making supplies! Pictured: 9 Cavity Donut Pan (top) and Norpro Stainless Steel Donut Biscuit Cutter with Removable Center (bottom)
23. Cuisinart Electronic Hand Mixer 3-Speed, Red - A more frugal option than the classic stand mixer. This electric hand mixer does the job just as well, and is quite pretty in red.
24. Ateco 55-Piece Stainless Steel Decorating Tube Set with Hinged Storage Box - A 55 piece decorating set to make the most beautiful cakes.
25. Wilton Cookie Pro Ultra II Cookie Press - A cookie press helps to make gorgeous, delicious cookies quickly and easily.
26. SWIRL Rolling Pin - Handmade imprinted rolling pin that makes a beautiful pattern for cut out cookies or on fondant.
27. Artisan Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat - These are true money and time savers. With silicone baking mats, there's no need for cooking sprays or butters, foil, or parchment paper. They're easy to use and easy to clean.
28. Baking Doormats - Give the outside of the house a little baker's touch too with these baking doormats. Pictured: Christmas Snowflakes Cookies Doormat (top) and Original Personalized Ice Cream Cake Cookies Doormat (bottom)
29. Decorative Sprinkle set - Because you can never have to many bright and pretty sprinkles! Pictured: Wilton 4-Pack Mega Sprinkle Set (top) and Wilton Sprinkle Set Food Decorative Pastel Blue (bottom)
30. Wilton Excelle Elite 6-Cup Mini Fluted Pan - A mini bundt pan to make pretty little individual-sized cakes.
31. Candle Baker Candles - The house can smell of yummy baked goods even when there's nothing in the oven. Pictured: 14oz Pumpkin Pie Scented Wax Candle (left), 8oz Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin Scented Wax Candle (center), and 8oz Cinnamon Bun Scented Wax Candle (right)
If you liked these Gift Ideas for the Baker, you might also like
See More Gift Ideas
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Photo Credits: DollarPhotoClub.com and Amazon.com