Maple Mustard Chicken is a a super quick and easy dinner that packs in a whole lot of flavor! Tangy dijon mustard and sweet maple syrup on juicy chicken is a delicious combination that the whole family will love!
Maple Mustard Chicken
Looking at this recipe, you might think, Okay, where’s the rest? But this Maple Mustard Chicken recipe really is just that easy to make. And it is indescribably delicious. In my experience, it’s rare to find a recipe with so few ingredients that packs So. Much. Flavor. But this recipe definitely breaks that mold. I have been known to try to stealthily wipe the baking dish clean…. with my finger… to my mouth… I can’t stop eating it!
The prep for this recipe is basically as simple as mixing 3 ingredients in a bowl and pouring it over the chicken. It really can’t be any easier!
I like to use chicken thighs in this recipe because I think they stay juicier. And you’re welcome to go boneless or skinless or boneful or skinful. It won’t really change much except probably the fat content. The flavor will be fine whatever you choose. You can also use chicken breast, which will be a naturally leaner, and often dry-er cut of meat. But it’s all up to your preference! And whichever cut of chicken you choose, it will still taste amazing because that sauce…. Mmm….
Maple Mustard Chicken Recipe
Maple Mustard Chicken
- 4-6 chicken thighs
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Place chicken thighs in a greased and lined 9"x13" baking dish. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together, mustard, maple syrup, and vinegar.
- With a pastry brush, brush all of the sauce mixture over chicken.
- Bake in a 425° oven for 1 hr, or until chicken is cooked through. At about 30 minutes, take the chicken out and brush the sauce over it once more. The sauce will just be starting to crust.
- Serve warm.
If you liked this Maple Mustard Chicken recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.