Chili Cheese Dog Casserole is an easy recipe inspired by chili cheese dogs combined with the comfort and ease of a casserole.
Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
I just LOVE chili cheese dogs, don’t you? They remind me of carnivals and ball games and everything wonderful about warm weather. Nothing screams summer like an ooey-gooey chili cheese dog!
In this recipe for chili cheese dog casserole, I combined the awesome-ness of chili cheese dogs and the comfort and ease of a casserole. The great part about this recipe is that since it’s technically a casserole, you can be reminded of the goodness of summer even during the cold months!
Make sure you have napkins handy for this melty, messy concoction!
Chili Cheese Dog Casserole Recipe
- package of cresent rolls
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 slices of cheddar or American cheese
- a can of no-beans chili
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- optional: onions for topping
- Unroll your crescent rolls and break apart so you have 8 triangles. Place a piece of American cheese on each triangle, and then a hot dog.
- Roll them up, and put them in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Put in a 350° oven for about 10-12 minutes, until they barely start to turn golden.
- Take them back out of the oven and pour the chili over your rolls. Top with the shredded cheddar and onions. Put the dish back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes, until the rolls are cooked through.
If you liked this Chili Cheese Dog Casserole recipe, you might also like
Browse All Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.