Easy No Bake S’mores Cheesecake recipe – a quick and easy no bake s’mores dessert recipe that can be made from scratch in just 10 minutes!
Easy No Bake S’mores Cheesecake Recipe
The weather has been crazy lately, hasn’t it?! It’s hot then cold then hot then rainy then cold… Pick a condition! Last weekend we got all ready for the boys’ soccer game (which is no easy feat with three small children!), but by the time we got there, it was pouring rain and the game was cancelled!
Apparently, the boys felt that it was my fault that it was raining too hard to play soccer that day, so tantrumming ensued. Determined to still have a fun day despite the rain (and the tantrums), I remembered a classic favorite that was going to turn this day around. S’mores! S’mores are such a great way to have fun and make memories with kids. I have so many Summer family memories with s’mores with camping and cookouts and parties, but you don’t have to wait for the perfect sunny day or cookout to make s’mores! You can make s’mores any time, especially with this easy No Bake S’mores Cheesecake recipe! You can make the whole thing, top to bottom in just 10 minutes!
So we headed to Walmart to pick up our supplies to make our easy No Bake S’mores Cheesecake, like Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars, Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares, and Kraft’s Jet-Puffed Marshmallows, along with cream cheese, powdered sugar, and butter.
When we got home, we got all our ingredients ready for our S’mores Cheesecake. I like to start by lining my cake pan with foil because, frankly, I hate doing dishes. Less clean-up is always a win in my book.
The kids love to help make this recipe, and since there’s no baking it’s a great opportunity for them to get busy in the kitchen. The kids and I had so much fun together, and we absolutely loved our chocolate-y marshmallow s’mores cheesecake.
When you’re done whipping up this tasty s’mores treat, you can eat it right away while the chocolate and marshmallows are still melted and gooey (yum!) or you can chill it in the refrigerator until completely set (at least 2 hours).
What’s your favorite way to eat S’mores?
Easy No Bake S’mores Cheesecake Recipe
- 13-14 full sized graham crackers (makes about 1.5-2 cups crumbs)
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened (two 8-ounce packages)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups packed Kraft's Jet-Puffed Marshmallows (about 24 marshmallows), softened
- 3 Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars
- Line a 9-inch cake pan. Set aside.
- Place graham crackers in a food processor and process until they're fine crumbs.
- Place the melted butter in the food processor with the graham cracker crumbs and process again until combined.
- Pour graham cracker mixture into a lined 9-inch pie or cake pan. Spread evenly and press the crumbs down with a flat-bottomed glass to flatten into a crust.
- Put the crust in the freezer.
- Soften the marshmallows by placing them in a microwave-safe bowl and microwaving for 30-45 seconds.
- Place the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and softened marshmallows in your food processor, and process until smooth and creamy.
- Remove the crust from the freezer, and pour the filling onto the crust. Spread evenly.
- Place the chocolate bars in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each interval, until the chocolate is melted, smooth, and creamy.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the cheesecake filling in a spiral pattern.
- With a butter knife or spatula, swirl the chocolate in with the marshmallow cheesecake filling. I just swirled it vertically, then went back and did it again horizontally.
- Eat it right away while the chocolate and marshmallows are still melted and gooey or chill it in the refrigerator until completely set, at least 2 hours.
Did you like this No Bake S’mores Cheesecake recipes? Find more on my Desserts, Cakes & Cupcakes, and Summer Days boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this S’mores Cheesecake Recipe, you might also like
Homemade S’mores Coffee Creamer
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LetsMakeSmores #CollectiveBias #sponsored
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.