The only thing better than classic pecan pie is Pecan Cheesecake Pie with the decadent caramel flavor of pecan pie filling, crunchy pecans and creamy cheesecake.
Pecan Cheesecake Pie
Okay. I’m pretty excited for this one. So. What’s better than pecan pie?
Pecan pie mixed with cheesecake to make this amazing Pecan Cheesecake Pie! No, it’s not a dream! These two amazing classics can become one decadent, delicious dessert.
With Pecan Cheesecake Pie, you get the warm, caramel flavor of pecan pie with the crunch of pecans AND the smooth, decadent creaminess of cheesecake. All in one. Hard to believe, I know. But it’s true. And amazing.
You might notice in the photos the caramel filling of the pecan pie is on the bottom, but the directions say to put it on top. The directions are correct! The pecan pie filling will actually sink to the bottom of this Pecan Cheesecake Pie, and the pecans will stay on top. So the cheesecake is essentially sandwiched between the two elements of pecan pie. It will be the best sandwich of your life!
New to the pie-making scene? Here are some helpful Pie Making Resources to make sure all your pies come out perfect and delicious!
- Easy No Fail Pie Crust Recipe – this easy pie crust recipe comes out perfect Every. Time. It’s my grandma’s recipe, and it’s never failed me yet!
- Rolling Out Pie Crust Tutorial – If rolling out your own homemade pie crust makes you nervous, stop right now! This easy step-by-step tutorial will tell you exactly what to do for a perfect pie crust!
- Pretty Ways to Finish Pie Crust Edges – There are so many ways to finish pie crust once you’re done rolling it out to make a truly special pie. Try some of these easy and fun ones this year!
- Must Have Pie Making Supplies – If you love pies, you need these tools so you can make them all the time at home!
Pecan Cheesecake Pie Recipe
- 1 unbaked pie shell (Try this Easy No Fail Pie Crust Recipe)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup corn syrup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups chopped pecans
- Roll out pie crust and place in a greased pie 9-inch pie dish.
- Place all ingredients for cheesecake in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat together until smooth and creamy.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into unbaked pie crust.
- Place all pecan pie ingredients except for pecans in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together until smooth.
- Fold in pecans.
- Pour pecan pie mixture over cheesecake mixture in unbaked pie crust.
- Bake in a 375 oven for 40-45 minutes until cheesecake is set and only slightly wiggly in the center.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator.
Did you like this Pecan Cheesecake Pie recipe? Find more on my Desserts and Thanksgiving boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Pecan Cheesecake Pie Recipe, you might also like
See More Pie Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.