Chicken Alfredo Lasagna - creamy homemade Alfredo sauce layered chicken, spinach, and lots of gooey cheese. The perfect dish for company and family dinners.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
I really love Italian food in general, but there's just something about Alfredo dishes that really do me in. It's basically everything I love about food, all in one. Creamy, cheesy, buttery,.... Mmmm. So making a Chicken Alfredo Lasagna out of this magnificent concoction? Count me in!
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna has layers of rich, creamy Alfredo sauce, chopped chicken, spinach, and lots of gooey cheese, all in between your traditional lasagna noodles. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna is a delicious idea for company, and is also perfect your family dinners. Cooked in a large 9"x 13" baking dish, you'll probably have enough for leftovers. (Maybe. I mean this stuff is really amazing. It's hard to stop eating it!)
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Recipe
- 1.5-2 pounds chicken breast cooked and chopped or shredded
- 1 lb lasagna noodles cooked to package instructions
- 8 ounce fresh spinach
- About 8 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded (about 4 cups)
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
For the Alfredo
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, spinach, half of the mozzarella cheese, and Italian seasoning. Toss or gently stir to combine.
- Lightly grease or line a 9"x13" baking dish. Pour about a half cup of the Alfredo sauce into the bottom of the pan.
- Cover the Alfredo sauce in the baking dish with a layer of lasagna noodles (I used 3 for each layer, 12 in total)
- Spread a third of the the chicken mixture on top of the lasagna noodles, gently and evenly spreading. Then pour a quarter of the Alfredo sauce over the chicken mixture, spreading evenly. Place another layer of lasagna noodles on top.
- Repeat step 4 two more times to use up all of your ingredients. You should have three filled layers when you're done, with lasagna noodles on top.
- Pour remaining Alfredo sauce on top and cover with remaining cheese.
- Place in a 350 oven for 45 minutes to an hour, until cooked through and top is golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes before serving.
If you liked this Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Recipe you might also like:
Browse All Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.