Marshmallow Oreo Chip Cookies are a sort of everything-but-the-kitchen-sink chocolate cookie recipe with gooey marshmallows, Oreos, and Cookies 'N Cream Bars.
Marshmallow Oreo Chip Cookies
These Marshmallow Oreo Chip Cookies are a sort of everything-but-the-kitchen-sink chocolate cookie recipe, Cookies 'N Cream style. They're filled with all things Oreo and creamy goodness, like sticky, gooey marshmallows, Hershey's Cookies 'N Cream candy bar chunks, and rich, decadent chocolate.
Marshmallow Oreo Chip Cookies Recipe
Marshmallow Oreo Chip Cookies
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4- ounce package Cookies 'n Cream pudding mix unprepared
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 Jumbo Hershey's Cookies 'n Cream candy bar chopped
- about 8-10 Oreos coarsely crushed
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix again.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to butter mixture, along with cocoa powder and pudding mix. Stir until everything is fully combined.
- Fold in marshmallows, chopped candy bar, and crushed Oreos.
- Chill dough for about 15 minutes.
- Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough and shape into balls. Place on a greased cookie sheet (and I DO mean greased. None of that whimpy cooking spray. You're going to have to break out the butter and slick it down because marshmallows are sticky!) 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350° for 8-11 minutes.
For more amazing Christmas Cookies Recipes, check out our Week of Christmas Cookies main page.
Did you like this Marshmallow Oreo Chip Cookies Recipe? Find more on my Desserts and Christmas Cookies boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Marshmallow Oreo Chip Cookies Recipe, you might also like
White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread Cookies
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
Lorelai @ Life With Lorelai says
I'm so glad I saw your post on facebook. I love your blog. I've followed on social media and PINNED this recipe. Oh, my, gosh... these cookies and cream cookies look amazing! 🙂
Life With Lorelai
Michelle (The Ribbon Retreat) says
Yummmmm and more yum! I think this cookies look amazing! I can't wait to try them. Thanks for sharing this deliciousness! PINNED!
Lisa notes says
What's not to like in these cookies? They look delicious! I may have to give them a try. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Jacqui Odell says
These sound amazing! Thank you for linking up to Party Time and we hope to see you again next week!
so you baiscally took an oreo, which happens to be one of my all time favorite weaknesses of treats, and made it better. Please make me some! lol. Merry Christmas friend!
These sound awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Will parchment paper work instead of greasing cookie sheet?
Yes. Or I will often use my silicone baking mat as well
I made these today. The chocolate cookie dough base is great. The cookies were good overall but they were EXTREMELY sweet (which shouldn’t be a surprise, based on the nature of this cookie), but just a fair warning. Kids LOVED them and adults liked them. Also, the marshmallows melted if they were touching the metal at all, and made the cookie stick to the pan and kind of caramelize on the bottom. But overall a good cookie recipe!
Marlo Link says
Will regular cocoa powder work? I don’t have unsweetened on hand