Marshmallow Oreo Chip Cookies are a sort of everything-but-the-kitchen-sink chocolate cookie recipe with gooey marshmallows, Oreos, and Cookies ‘N Cream Bars.
Marshmallow Oreo Chip Cookies
These Marshmallow Oreo Chip Cookies are a sort of everything-but-the-kitchen-sink chocolate cookie recipe, Cookies ‘N Cream style. They’re filled with all things Oreo and creamy goodness, like sticky, gooey marshmallows, Hershey’s Cookies ‘N Cream candy bar chunks, and rich, decadent chocolate.
Marshmallow Oreo Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4- ounce package Cookies 'n Cream pudding mix unprepared
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 Jumbo Hershey's Cookies 'n Cream candy bar chopped
- about 8-10 Oreos coarsely crushed
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix again.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to butter mixture, along with cocoa powder and pudding mix. Stir until everything is fully combined.
- Fold in marshmallows, chopped candy bar, and crushed Oreos.
- Chill dough for about 15 minutes.
- Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough and shape into balls. Place on a greased cookie sheet (and I DO mean greased. None of that whimpy cooking spray. You're going to have to break out the butter and slick it down because marshmallows are sticky!) 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 350° for 8-11 minutes.
For more amazing Christmas Cookies Recipes, check out our Week of Christmas Cookies main page.
If you liked this Marshmallow Oreo Chip Cookies Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.