Meat Lover Pizza Pasta Bake is a yummy easy pasta bake recipe loaded up with all your meaty favorites like sausage, ham, bacon, pepperoni, and meatballs!
Meat Lover Pizza Pasta Bake
We have a huge meat lover at The Gracious House. Mr. Gracious even goes so far as to say that it’s not a real meal if there’s no meat. He’s obviously not a fan of Meatless Mondays, but he IS a huge fan of this Meat Lover Pizza Pasta Bake.
Meat Lover Pizza Pasta Bake is loaded down with all your favorite meat lover pizza toppings, like Italian sausage, ham, bacon, pepperoni, and even some meatballs!
Meat Lover Pizza Pasta Bake Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package Penne noodles, cooked to package instructions
- 2 (24 ounce) jars traditional spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 1/2 pound bacon chopped
- 1 pound ham diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 pound frozen meatballs thawed
- 1 (2.5 ounce) package pepperoni
- 2-3 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 (16 ounce) tube refrigerated pizza crust
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown Italian sausage, bacon, and ham together.
- When meat is cooked through (no pink on any of these meats!), drain and return to skillet.
- Stir in 1 jar of spaghetti sauce. Stir to combine.
- Bring spaghetti sauce mixture to a simmer and allow to simmer for about 10 minutes.
- When sauce has simmered, pour into a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Add noodles, meatballs, pepperoni, and the second jar of spaghetti sauce to the baking dish with the meat mixture. Stir to combine.
- Top pasta with shredded mozzarella.
- Unroll refrigerated pizza crust and drape over the top of the baking dish. Fold up any hanging edges so that it looks like a crust on a pizza.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter and garlic powder. Brush over pizza crust using a pastry brush.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 375° for about 15-20 minutes, until crust is golden and pasta is cooked through.
If you liked this Meat Lover Pizza Pasta Bake recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.