Red Velvet Pancakes with berries are a pretty patriotic breakfast recipe that’s perfect for 4th of July, but is tasty every day of the year!
Red Velvet Pancakes with Berries
I have a patriotic breakfast recipe coming your way today! Of course, these Red Velvet Pancakes with fresh berries are delicious no matter when you make them, but aren’t pretty for 4th of July?!
Pancakes made from red velvet cake mix, whipped topping, and fresh berries make this breakfast recipe beautiful, patriotic, and best of all yummy. Plus, adding fruit to any meal is a good thing, right?
The red velvet pancakes can also be frozen and re-heated for later. Freeze them individually, then wrap them up tight, and just thaw and reheat when you’re ready for them!
Red Velvet Pancakes Recipe with Fresh Berries
- 1 box Red Velvet cake mix
- ½ cup flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Strawberries, sliced
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, flour, and baking powder.
- Add eggs, milk, and oil, and whisk together until combined.
- Heat a lightly greased griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- Add about ¼ to ⅓ cup batter per pancake to the pan. Allow to cook until the top starts forming bubbles.
- Flip the pancake over and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat until you have used all the batter.
- Top each pancake with whipped topping, blueberries, and strawberries. You can serve immediately.
Did you like this Red Velvet Pancakes Recipe with Fresh Berries? Find more on my Breakfast, Dessert, and Summer Days boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Red Velvet Pancakes Recipe with Fresh Berries, you might also like:
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.