Mushroom Chicken Bake Recipe is a super easy weeknight dinner recipe that will please the whole family!
Mushroom Chicken Bake
With school starting and schedules getting more crazy, I thought I’d share a super simple weeknight dinner recipe. I mean, this mushroom chicken bake recipe is so simple that you don’t even have to thaw your chicken. Perfect for a family on-the-go!
Mushroom Chicken Bake Recipe
- 4-6 chicken breasts thawed or unthawed
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pint 2 cups heavy whipping cream (can sub with half & half, but milk is too thin)
- salt & pepper
- Ground Paprika
- Ground Cayenne
- Dried Parsley flakes
- Place chicken breasts in a 9"x13" baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cream of mushroom soup and heavy whipping cream.
- Pour over chicken breasts, making sure to fully coat each breast. You may have to go back and spoon some on.
- Season with paprika, cayenne, and/or parsley, if desired.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 60-90 minutes, until sauce thickens and browns on top and breasts are cooked through.
If you liked this Mushroom Chicken Bake Recipe, you might also like
See More Chicken Recipes
See More Dinner Ideas
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.